Lithium Hydroxide PowderBattery-grade Lithium Hydroxide for Li-ion battery precursor manufacturers
Lithium Hydroxide for Battery Manufacturing & Research
Targray is a leading supplier of high purity Lithium Hydroxide for Li-ion battery precursor manufacturers. Lithium hydroxide is an inorganic compound with the formula LiOH. It is a white hygroscopic crystalline material. It is soluble in water and slightly soluble in ethanol. It is available commercially in anhydrous form and as the monohydrate (LiOH•H2O), both of which are strong bases.
Targray has partnered with one of the world’s leading mining and chemical industry suppliers to develop its battery grade Lithium Hydroxide Monohydrate (LiOH•H2O) product portfolio. Several grades of LiOH•H2O are optimized and made available to Cathode and Electrolyte precursor materials manufacturers, Additional information is provided in the table below:
LiOH•H2O of 55% purity – Standard grade Lithium Hydroxide
- Standard grade material, recommended for use in industrial applications.
- Low mineral impurities.
- Low water solubility.
- Content guaranteed to be 55% or better.
LiOH•H2O of 99% purity – Battery grade Lithium Hydroxide for xEV use
- Enhanced grade battery material, recommended for use in Li-ion battery precursors to xEV applications
- Very low mineral impurities.
- Very low water and HCI solubility.
- Content guaranteed to be 99% or better.
LiOH•H2O of 99.3% purity – Superior grade Lithium Hydroxide for xEV and special applications
- Superior-grade Lithium Hydroxide material.
- Recommended for use in Li-ion battery precursors to xEV and special applications.
- Virtual absence of mineral impurities (< 0.3%)
- Very low water and HCl solubility.
- Content guaranteed to be 99.3% or better.
We are committed to helping customers identify the best lithium hydroxide for their lithium-ion battery manufacturing and research needs. Contact Us for help with this product.
Our Lithium Carbonate powder solutions are offered in several grades for energy storage.
Targray offers Copper, Nickel and Alloy Foils depending on the battery application.
Our Lithium-ion battery raw materials portfolio includes Aqueous and PVDF Binders.
+1 (514) 695-8095
To speak with a Targray representative.