Aluminum Laminated FilmHigh-grade aluminum laminate pouch material for li-ion battery packaging applications
Targray offers a full line of aluminum laminated film pouch materials for all your lithium ion battery packaging applications, and a wide range of tabs for li-ion pouch cells. For long lifetime (calendar life and cycling) and error-free operation of lithium-ion battery cells, our aluminum laminated film pouches deliver many advantages:
- Flexible pouch material allows for better system level battery design
- Good vapor barrier
- Excellent pouch sealing
- Good anti-electrolyte resistance
- Available in a roll format or pre-formed pouch
- Full line of pre-formed pouch sizes available
- Provides excellent deep forming capability
- Customized sizes available based on specific customer requirements
Aluminum Laminated Film – Product Specifications
Our broad selection of dry laminated aluminium and preformed pouches can support any lithium-ion battery packaging application you are developing or manufacturing, from small cell manufacturing (mobile phone) to large vehicle cells. Including but not limited to: Mobile Phones/Smart Phones, Tablets, Laptops, E-Bicycles/E-Scooters, Power tools, EV, and Storage applications.
Pouches can be ordered in thicknesses 71 to 156 μm and in forming depths from 4.5mm to 8.0 mm. Multi layer pouches support a nylon layer, an AL foil layer, and a Cast Poly Propylene (CPP) layer. In addition, Targray can provide an integrated design of laminate pouches and tabs from a single source.
Li-ion Battery Tabs for Pouch Cells
Targray also supplies a full range of battery tabs for pouch cells, offering full integration with your pouch design. The tabs include a multi-layered polypropylene sealing film that offers several key benefits:
- Exceptional Sealing Reliability in Electrolytic Solution
- Test Condition: Dipped in Electrolyte (+water 100ppm) at 85°C
- Result after 1000 hours: No defects (the film and conductor keep contact)
- Nano-thickness Surface Treatment
- Extremely thin surface treatment layer provides an advantage in welding reliability
- We honor our commitments to end-customers and our stake-holders
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Test Condition: Salt spray at 35°C
- Result after 1000 hours: No defects (film and conductor remain in contact and the surface of the conductor is protected from corrosion)
Targray supplies prismatic cans and lids for Lithium-ion car battery manufacturers.
We supply Battery packaging materials for the 3 primary geometric battery configurations – cylindrical, prismatic and pouch cell.
Targray supplies tabs for the common metal to metal joints in a lithium-ion battery pack: foil to tab, tab to tab, and tab to bus.