Solar Cells for PV ModulesMonocrystalline and multicrystalline photovoltaic solar cells
Targray offers a full range of monocrystalline and multicrystalline solar cells for solar module manufacturing. Through our extensive global partner network, we have access to a reliable supply of high quality mono & multi solar cells to support both your short and long term production requirements.
Our goal is to help you reduce your overall cost per watt (Cost/Wt). This begins with sourcing the highest quality silicon solar cells for your solar module fabrication and processing. Superior solar cells will yield more efficient modules.
Solar PV Cells – Product Features
- High conversion efficiency
- Excellent spectral response in all wavelengths
- Low reverse current to avoid hot spot
- Precise printing and superior silver contact to assure ease of soldering and high adhesion
- All products passed visual inspection
- 100% inspected for shunt resistance and reverse current
High-Efficiency Photovoltaic Cells – Sizing Options
- Mono 125 x 125 mm (5“)
- Mono 156 x 156 mm (6“) – 2 or 3 bus-bars
- Multi 156 x 156 mm (6“) – 2 or 3 bus-bars
Contact us for your mono- and multi solar cell needs. We guarantee that the material will meet the quoted specifications.
Related Products & Services
We supply high quality virgin polysilicon from major manufacturers in a variety of grades and forms.
Targray offers a full range of silicon wafers for solar cell manufacturing. Learn more about our Solar Wafers.
Our Mono- and Multicrystalline ingots are available are manufactured from pure virgin polysilicon. Learn more about our Solar Grade Silicon Ingots