Solar Cells for PV ModulesMonocrystalline and multicrystalline photovoltaic solar cells
Photovoltaic Cells for Solar Manufacturing
Targray offers a full range of monocrystalline and multicrystalline solar cells for commercial-scale solar module manufacturing. Through our extensive global partner network, we have access to a reliable supply of high quality mono & multi solar cells to support both your short and long term production requirements. Available in a variety of sizes, our high-efficiency PV cell solutions are suitable for a broad range of applications, from remote power generators to a large-scale power plants.
Targray is committed to helping its customers reduce their overall cost per watt (Cost/Wt) and create new business efficiencies. This commitment is reflected in the quality of our solar cells, which have been designed and manufactured to the highest standards performance and durability.
Solar PV Cell Material Features and Sizing
- High conversion efficiency
- Excellent spectral response in all wavelengths
- Low reverse current to avoid hot spot
- Precise printing and superior silver contact to assure ease of soldering and high adhesion
- All products passed visual inspection
- 100% inspected for shunt resistance and reverse current
- Mono 125 x 125 mm (5“)
- Mono 156 x 156 mm (6“) – 2 or 3 bus-bars
- Multi 156 x 156 mm (6“) – 2 or 3 bus-bars
Related Products & Services
We supply high quality virgin polysilicon from major manufacturers in a variety of grades and forms.
Targray offers a full range of silicon wafers for solar cell manufacturing. Learn more about our Solar Wafers.
Our Mono- and Multicrystalline ingots are available are manufactured from pure virgin polysilicon.