Cathode Active MaterialsActive materials for li-ion batteries including NCA, NMC, LFP, LMO & LCO Cathodes
Cathode Material Solutions for Battery Manufacturers
Delivering Next-Generation Energy Efficiency
A number of Targray Cathode active materials, including our Nickel Manganese Cobalt (NMC 622, NMC 811, NMC 532), Lithium Manganese Spinel (LMO), and Lithium Nickel Manganese Spinel (LNMO) formulas, have been used by U.S.-based Argonne National Laboratory to achieve exceptional energy efficiency in lab tests. These materials are now being made available in large quantities to companies around the world focused on commercializing the next generation of battery energy storage technologies.
- NMC (NCM) – Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese Oxide (LiNiCoMnO2)
- LFP – Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4/C)
- LNMO – Lithium Nickel Manganese Spinel (LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4)
- NCA – Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide (LiNiCoAlO2)
- LMO – Lithium Manganese Oxide (LiMn2O4)
- LCO – Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LiCoO2)
Related Battery Materials
Battery grade graphite powders for li ion cells manufacturers. Products include natural, artificial and composite graphite.
High performance battery electrolyte solutions. Produced with LiPF6 salt and a high phosphorous content flame retardant, DMMP.
An anode foil portfolio of copper current collectors including Electrodeposited (ED), rolled annealed (RA) and roll-clad Cu foils.