Battery Pilot Line Equipment for Energy Storage Technology Developers
Targray’s Battery Pilot Line Equipment includes the precision equipment and materials required for prototyping a wide range of battery applications. Our equipment is sourced from some of the manufacturing industry’s premier metal foil processing equipment makers. For a brief overview of our Battery Pilot Line Equipment catalogue, see the following section. For additional informational and product specifications, please contact us.
We supply a variety of compact and precise coating heads for lithium-ion battery pilot lines. Our products can be customized to meet the specific coating requirements of our customers.
- Small Coater (Entry Level)
- Compact Coater (Double-Roll System) – multiple models available.
- Compact Coater (Triple-Roll System) – multiple models available.
- TH-C Coater (High Performance Coater)
Our battery slitter equipment is adapted to meet a multitude of foil cutting & slitting requirements. Winding units are comprised of air friction rolls.
- Table-Top Slittler (Entry level)
- Strip Slitter (Single-head slitter)
- Strip Slitter (Double-head slitter)
- Slitter with Cutter (simultaneous processing)
- Reel to Reel Slitter (continuous slitting)
Targray supplies a line of compact, user-friendly roll press machines for battery pilot line production. Our Roll Presses can be customized to meet specific customer needs in terms of safety and functionality.
- 5T Hydraulic Roll Press for Mass Production (includes winder & rewinder)
- Horizontal Heating Roll Mill
- Hydraulic Roll Press (10T, 20T, 30T)
Related Battery Materials
Cylindrical Cell Manufacturing
Cylindrical Cell Manufacturing can be broken down into 4 stages: Electrode preparation, Cell assembly, Case formation & sealing, and battery testing.
Pouch Cell Manufacturing
Lithium-ion Pouch Cell Manufacturing can be broken down into 4 stages: Electrode preparation, Cell assembly, Case formation & sealing, and battery testing.
Coin Cell Manufacturing
Lithium-ion coin cell manufacturing process using li-ion battery R&D equipment. Fabrication involves 3 simple steps.
Cathode materials for li ion battery manufacturing. Products include binders, foils, and cathode active materials (NMC, NCA, LMO, LCO).
High performance battery electrolyte solutions. Produced with LiPF6 salt and a high phosphorous content flame retardant, DMMP.
An anode foil portfolio of copper current collectors including Electrodeposited (ED), rolled annealed (RA) and roll-clad Cu foils.
Annealed, ED nickel foil materials. Engineered to meet the performance demands of lithium ion battery manufacturers.