Lithium-ion Pouch CellsHigh performance li-ion cells for batteries and energy storage systems
Lithium-ion Pouch Cells for Battery Manufacturing
Targray ceramic-embedded lithium-ion pouch cells leverage the latest available technologies to provide industry-leading cycle and calendar life, superior build quality and a number of exceptional safety features. Built to meet the unique needs of large-format battery pack manufacturers and energy storage system developers, our lithium-ion cells are ideally suited for demanding Li-ion battery applications, notably stationary and mobile energy storage technologies, as well as automotive batteries for electric vehicles (EV).
High Performance Li-ion Pouch Cell Technology
- High energy density pouch cells suitable for both high- and medium-power ranges.
- Developed using Gernan-manufactured coated electrodes and ceramic separators.
- Supplies up to 9000 full cycles at 100% DoD and can potentially exceed 400,000 miles in CADC testing.
- Certified by TUV Rheinland via IEC 62144 test certification.
- Certified by UL via UL1642 and UL1973 test certification.
- Up to 20 years calendar life depending on operating conditions.
- Used in over 20,000 electric vehicles worldwide.
Li-ion Pouch Cell Safety Characteristics
Targray supplies prismatic cans and lids for lithium-ion car battery manufacturers.
Targray offers numerous different Cathode Materials for Lithium-ion battery manufacturing and R&D.
+1 (514) 695-8095
To speak with a Targray representative.