At Targray, we recognize the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a serious and rapidly-evolving crisis of global proportions. We are closely monitoring this situation to prioritize the health and safety of our employees and customers in markets across the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe.
We have taken the following steps at the global level to keep people and communities safe while continuing to support the supply chain requirements of our customers:
- Instructing Targray office staff around the world to work from home until further notice.
- Ensuring our people are equipped with the work tools and technologies required to continue delivering an exceptional service to our customers in over 50 countries.
- Encouraging suppliers, customers and other industry stakeholders to adopt and promote protective measures surrounding social distancing and personal hygiene.
- Providing employees with COVID-19 guidelines and frequent updates from the World Health Organization (WHO), health institutions and government bodies.
- Working to ensure our fuel products and critical materials will continue to be supplied to customers that need them.
- Leveraging our financing facilities and supply chain expertise to help our manufacturing and supply partners overcome the unique challenges stemming from this crisis.
We are working in new and innovative ways, but the guiding principles that have enabled us to create value and overcome challenges in the past remain unchanged. Our commitment to acting responsibly, promoting human interests, and harnessing our strengths to create better outcomes will continue to guide every decision our organization makes in the weeks and months to come.
Our thoughts are with every community, family and front line worker that has been impacted by this ongoing global health crisis. We thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support during this time.