Careers at Targray
Are you looking to become part of a rapidly-growing international organization focused on accelerating the global transition to renewable energy? Every day, Targray employees harness their finance, technology and supply chain skills to create innovative solutions for a better tomorrow. Consult our online job board to view the latest career opportunities at our company.
- Generous profit-sharing plan for employees to benefit directly from the company’s success.
- Highly competitive remuneration and a variety of performance-based incentives.
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance package.
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching.
- Healthy lunch program with meals served 5 days per week.
- Year-round access to a modern fitness facility located on-site.
- State-of-the-art business center in Kirkland (Montreal). Built to company specifications in 2008.
- Modern, ergonomic workstations and office spaces featuring original artwork from Canadian artists.
- Location featuring an abundance of greenery, on-site parking and a spacious outdoor patio area.
- 100-seat auditorium for town halls, seminars and special presentations.
- Multiple conference rooms with videoconferencing and multimedia systems.
- Multiple kitchens and dining areas with amenities. Solarium-style lounge and dining room.
- 2,000 square foot, fully-equipped gym reserved exclusively for employees.
Career Training and Development
- Educational assistance initiatives
- Performance management programs
- Ongoing technical and product training
- Information systems training
- Industry and market trends training
- Environmental certification process training
- Off-site team building and experiential development
- Management training and leadership programs
What Makes Us a Great Employer?
Targray Group is committed to fostering a culture that espouses the principles of honesty, integrity, inclusion and excellence throughout the organization. A culture that aligns with our corporate core values while encouraging team members to take pride in what they achieve both individually and collectively.
At the center of our employment philosophy is the belief that every employee is critical to our success. As a member of our team, you experience a sense of belonging and returned loyalty that everyone seeks in an employer.
About Our World Headquarters
Innovative, forward thinking and energy efficient, our World Headquarters building in Kirkland reflects our company’s identity, values and traditions.
Designed to company specifications and completed in 2008, our state-of-the-art global business center is located on the island of Montreal, home to one of North America’s most vibrant, creative and cosmopolitan cities.
Click on the image for a quick tour of the premises.
News & Announcements
Targray Makes Debut Appearance on Financial Post FP500 List
Targray has been named to the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue. This is Targray’s debut appearance in the FP500 after 30 years in business. It ranks No. 458 among all companies surveyed, up from No. 534 the previous year.
Targray to Participate in $950M A.I. Supply Chain Initiative
The company has been selected as a partner in the SCALE.AI project, one of 5 innovation superclusters to receive funding through the Government of Canada‘s $950 million CAD Innovation Superclusters Initiative.
Targray Earns Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award
Targray has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies by professional services firm Deloitte. One of the country’s leading business awards programs, Best Managed Companies recognizes Canadian-owned firms for innovative, world-class business practices.
Clean50 Award Highlights Targray's Contribution to Cleantech
Targray has been honored with the 2018 Clean50 Award for its contribution to clean capitalism and sustainability in Canada. President Andrew Richardson has accepted the award on behalf of the company.