- Generous profit-sharing plan for employees to benefit directly from the company’s success.
- Highly competitive remuneration and a variety of performance-based incentives.
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance package.
- Free access to private healthcare for medical emergencies.
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching.
- Healthy lunch program with fresh meals served 5 days per week.
- Free year-round access to a modern fitness facility located on-site.
- State-of-the-art business center in Kirkland. Built to company specifications in 2008.
- Modern, ergonomic workstations and offices featuring artwork from Canadian artists.
- Abundance of green spaces, on-site parking and a spacious outdoor patio area.
- 100-seat auditorium for town halls, seminars and special presentations.
- Multiple conference rooms with videoconferencing and multimedia systems.
- Multiple kitchens and dining areas with amenities. Solarium-style lounge and dining room.
- 2,000 square foot, fully-equipped gym reserved exclusively for employees.
Career Training and Development
- Educational assistance initiatives
- Performance management programs
- Ongoing technical and product training
- Information systems training
- Industry and market trends training
- Environmental certification process training
- Off-site team building and experiential development
- Management training and leadership programs
What Makes Us a Great Employer?
At the center of our employment philosophy is the belief that every employee is critical to our success. As a member of our team, you experience a sense of belonging and returned loyalty that everyone seeks in an employer.
Established in 1993, Canada’s Best Managed Companies is the country’s leading business awards program, recognizing excellence in Canadian owned and managed companies with revenues over $15 million.
Offered in partnership with Targray’s global banking partners, the program enables solar material buyers to optimize working capital through extended payment terms, while helping their suppliers benefit from additional cash flow.