- Generous profit-sharing plan for employees to benefit directly from the company’s success.
- Highly competitive remuneration and a variety of performance-based incentives.
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance package.
- Free access to private healthcare for medical emergencies.
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching.
- Healthy lunch program with fresh meals served 5 days per week.
- Free year-round access to a modern fitness facility located on-site.
- State-of-the-art business center in Kirkland. Built to company specifications in 2008.
- Modern, ergonomic workstations and offices featuring artwork from Canadian artists.
- Abundance of greenery, on-site parking and a large outdoor workspace & dining area.
- 100-seat auditorium for town halls, seminars and special presentations.
- Multiple conference rooms with videoconferencing and multimedia systems.
- Multiple kitchens and dining rooms with amenities; Solarium-style lounge and dining room.
- 2,000 square foot, fully-equipped gym reserved exclusively for employees.
Career Training and Development
- Educational assistance initiatives
- Performance management programs
- Ongoing technical and product training
- Information systems training
- Industry and market trends training
- Environmental certification process training
- Off-site team building and experiential development
- Management training and leadership programs
What Makes Us a Great Employer?
At the center of our employment philosophy is the belief that every employee is critical to our success. As a member of our team, you experience a sense of belonging and returned loyalty that everyone seeks in an employer.
Whether big or small, indoors or outdoors, our workspaces are designed to inspire innovation, bold ideas, and a sense of community.
Each of our office locations has its own flavor, office traditions, and perks. But no matter which Targray workspace you visit, you’ll find passionate employees developing solutions that create sustainable value in markets worldwide.
Targray’s new EU Biofuel terminal enhances access to biodiesel for European fuel producers, distributors, traders and retailers.
Targray has been named to the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue. The company ranks No. 458 among all companies surveyed, up from No. 534 the previous year.