International Biodiesel SolutionsDelivering high-quality biodiesel to markets around the world
The Biofuels Division has considerable experience as an international biodiesel supplier and trader. We deliver ocean vessels containing biodiesel to markets around the world, with cargoes of 5000 MT to 30 000 MT available for delivery. As a BQ-9000 certified marketer with 3 decades of experience in global distribution, we have all the required capabilities surrounding hedging, compliance, exchange rates, tax and risk management to create effective biodiesel export solutions for wholesale fuel buyers.
Our international reach allows us to source high-quality biodiesel fuel from major Biodiesel producing regions worldwide, ensuring global procurement efficiencies for our customers. As an ISCC and EPA-registered trading party, we are well-positioned to support our partners in Europe and the United States, two of the world’s largest biodiesel markets.
- An unparalleled global sourcing network for various biodiesel products and services.
- Direct access to biodiesel producers in North America and Europe.
- Wholesale biodiesel procurement programs with guaranteed long-term pricing options for buyers.
- In-depth knowledge of CP, CFPP and PP by geographical locations and climatic conditions.
- Biodiesel trading – Real-time pricing and availability information for customers.
- A supply chain able to respond to your most urgent fuel requirements.
- Managed network of terminal tanks in multiple markets.
- Company-operated biodiesel rail fleet with over 150 railcars.
- International ocean vessel chartering experience.
Our unique supply chain capabilities enable us to source biodiesel products from the lowest-cost producers and move that fuel in the most efficient way to our customers’ localities. We operate a company-owned rail fleet consisting primarily of the industry’s largest and newest 29,000 gallon insulated and coiled rail cars. The fleet is supported by Targray’s network of terminal tanks and trans-loading agreements with operators around the world. These resources enable us to efficiently move biodiesel by rail and truck, resulting in more competitive bulk biodiesel pricing for our customers.
Working alongside certified biodiesel producers in several regions, Targray is fully committed to ensuring that our wholesale biodiesel products meet the highest industry quality standards. Our biodiesel formulas are optimized according to regional policies and climates. They can also be adapted to meet specific customer feedstock requirements. Our portfolio includes:
- Pure Biodiesel (B99-B100) based on various feedstocks
- Blended Biodiesel (B5-B20)
- Additized Biodiesel for the California Market (See CATANOX)
- Various cloud point materials depending on geography and season:
- Cloud of -3 to +2 C (Virgin Oils)
- Cloud of 0-2 C (Virgin Soy / Canola / Corn based + Used Vegetable oil)
- Cloud of 2-4 C (UVO / UCO)
- Cloud of 4-7 C (UVO / UCO)
- Cloud of 7+ C (Tallow + UVO)
Related Products & Services
Our Geneva-based European biofuels team works with commodity traders, biofuel producers, diesel distributors, retailers and transport firms to create new efficiencies across the EU’s low-carbon fuel supply chain.
Supported by one of the industry’s largest managed rail fleets, our United States biodiesel supply network is continuously expanding to meet jobber and retailer demand along all major transportation corridors.
+1 (514) 695-8095
To speak with a Targray representative.