Biofuel FeedstockWholesale Feedstock Solutions for Renewable Fuel Producers
Feedstock Supply for Biodiesel and Renewable Diesel Producers
Biofuel feedstock refers to the source materials used to produce renewable fuels like biodiesel fuel, renewable diesel and ethanol. First-generation biofuels, sometimes referred to as conventional biofuels, are produced from food crops such as palm, rapeseed, soy, beets and cereals (corn, wheat, etc). Second- and third-generation biofuels are produced from feedstocks that do not compete with food and feed crops. Examples include used cooking oil (i.e. UCO), agricultural waste and residues, non-food crops and algae.
As one of the largest ISCC-certified biodiesel solution providers in the United States, Canada and Europe, Targray is able to reliably supply wholesale quantities of sustainable feedstock for a broad range of bio-based fuel products.
- International sourcing network of ISCC-certified biodiesel feedstock suppliers
- Direct access to biodiesel suppliers and buyers in North America and Europe
- Wholesale feedstock procurement programs with flexible pricing options
- Considerable expertise surrounding compliance and supply chain sustainability
- Real-time pricing and product availability information for customers
- Turnkey logistics services managed entirely in-house
- Feedstock sales offices in Switzerland, the United States and Canada
Biodiesel Feedstock Partner Associations
Related Products & Services
Our Geneva-based European biofuels team works with commodity traders, biofuel producers, diesel distributors, retailers and transport firms to create new efficiencies across the EU’s low-carbon fuel supply chain.
Supported by one of the industry’s largest managed rail fleets, our United States biodiesel supply network is continuously expanding to meet jobber and retailer demand along all major transportation corridors.
+1 (514) 695-8095
Speak with a representative