Soybean Oil Feedstock
Soybean oil (SBO) is one of the most commonly used vegetable oil feedstocks for biodiesel production. In the United States, the growth of the biodiesel sector has resulted in a larger share of the domestic soybean oil supply to be consumed as biofuel feedstock. As an ISCC-certified supplier of bio-based diesel fuel and biofuel feedstocks, Targray works with soybean oil suppliers and to create wholesale soybean oil feedstock solutions to meet the needs of customers throughout North America and Europe.
- International sourcing network of ISCC-certified soybean oil feedstock producers
- Working relationships with SBO biodiesel suppliers and consumers in Europe and the Americas
- Wholesale soybean oil procurement programs with flexible pricing options
- Expertise surrounding compliance and supply chain sustainability
- Real-time soybean oil pricing and product availability information for customers
- Turnkey logistics services managed entirely in-house
- Biodiesel feedstock trading desks in Switzerland, the United States and Canada
Feedstock Industry Partner Associations
Our dedicated team of trade, logistics, and compliance experts work closely with customers to ensure a reliable and efficient supply of poultry fat feedstock, while also ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.