Soybean Oil Feedstock
Soybean oil (SBO) is one of the most commonly used vegetable oil feedstocks for biodiesel production. In the United States, the growth of the biodiesel sector has resulted in a larger share of the domestic soybean oil supply to be consumed as biofuel feedstock. As an ISCC-certified supplier of bio-based diesel fuel and biofuel feedstocks, Targray works with soybean oil suppliers and to create wholesale soybean oil feedstock solutions to meet the needs of customers throughout North America and Europe.
- International sourcing network of ISCC-certified soybean oil feedstock producers
- Working relationships with SBO biodiesel suppliers and consumers in Europe and the Americas
- Wholesale soybean oil procurement programs with flexible pricing options
- Expertise surrounding compliance and supply chain sustainability
- Real-time soybean oil pricing and product availability information for customers
- Turnkey logistics services managed entirely in-house
- Biodiesel feedstock trading desks in Switzerland, the United States and Canada
Feedstock Industry Partner Associations
Biodiesel blending procedures vary according to blending method, feedstock, and blend percentages. In all cases, blends should be confirmed with a density check to ensure they meet product specifications.
Targray Biofuels has considerable experience as an ISCC-certified international biodiesel supplier and trader. We leverage our global reach to source high-quality biodiesel fuel and feedstock from major producers.
As one of the world’s leading biodiesel fuel suppliers, Targray is well-positioned to help guide and support international shipping companies seeking to reach their sustainability targets through the use of marine biodiesel fuel.