Soybean Oil Feedstock
- International sourcing network of ISCC-certified soybean oil feedstock producers
- Working relationships with SBO biodiesel suppliers and consumers in Europe and the Americas
- Wholesale soybean oil procurement programs with flexible pricing options
- Expertise surrounding compliance and supply chain sustainability
- Real-time soybean oil pricing and product availability information for customers
- Turnkey logistics services managed entirely in-house
- Biodiesel feedstock trading desks in Switzerland, the United States and Canada
Feedstock Industry Partner Associations
Targray is a major international supplier of biofuel feedstock – the source material used to produce renewable fuels like biodiesel, renewable diesel fuel and ethanol.
Animal tallow – a rendered form of fat which includes beef tallow, pork lard, and chicken fat – is an increasingly attractive feedstock option for renewable fuel manufacturers.
Used Cooking Oil (UCO)
Targray is well-positioned to meet this demand growth with wholesale used cooking oil solutions aimed at creating value and strengthening the supply chain.
Using yellow grease feedstock can help biofuel producers achieve lower C.I. values for their products, which in turn makes them more attractive on international markets.
Targray is an ISCC-certified international provider of brown grease supply solutions, primarily for use as a feedstock in biodiesel production.
Our dedicated team of trade, logistics, and compliance experts work closely with customers to ensure a reliable and efficient supply of poultry fat feedstock, while also ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.