Solar Procurement SolutionsPV Material Purchasing Programs and Services for Manufacturers, EPCs
Value-driven Procurement Strategies for the Global PV Sector
Solar procurement has an increasingly critical role to play in terms of increasing supply chain resiliency, accessing supplier innovation, and delivering enterprise-wide cost reductions. Leveraging Targray Group’s long-standing partnerships and material allocation agreements with many of the PV sector’s most important material suppliers, our solar procurement team is focused on creating differentiated value for manufacturers, EPCs and solar project developers around the world.
Our Solar Procurement Solutions at a Glance
- Solar Bill of Materials development for module manufacturers, project developers
- Bidding / Tendering proposal development
- PV material demand analysis and planning solutions
- Supplier diversification strategy development and execution
- Supplier and buyer contract management
- Export compliance and solar trade tariff mitigation strategies
- Material pricing and payment terms negotiation (see Supply Chain Finance page)
About our Services
Our strategic PV procurement solutions encompass a range of products & services designed to help consolidate spend, reduce operational costs, mitigate market risks and increase supplier competition for our customers.
Working closely with our supply partners and organizations including U.S-based SEIA, we help solar manufacturers and project developers worldwide increase their solar cell and module efficiency. Contact us today to learn more.