Solar Cells for PV ModulesMono, multi and bi-facial solar cell products & solutions
High-efficiency Solar Cells for PV Manufacturers
Targray markets a broad range of solar cells for commercial-scale solar module manufacturing. Through our extensive global partner network, we offer a reliable supply of high-quality bifacial, mono PERC, mono and multi solar cells to support both short term and long term production requirements. Our high-efficiency PV cells are suitable for a broad range of module applications including private rooftop installations, commercial and industrial rooftop installations, remote power generators and large-scale power plants on the ground and on the water.
Targray is committed to helping our customers reduce their overall cost per watt (Cost/Wt) and create new business efficiencies. This commitment is reflected in the quality of our solar cells, which have been designed and manufactured to the highest standards of performance and durability. Our cells are tested under the toughest PID-free testing conditions and certified by institutions such as UL and ITRI.
- High conversion efficiency
- Excellent spectral response in all wavelengths
- Low reverse current to avoid hot spot
- Precise printing and superior silver contact to assure ease of soldering and high adhesion
- All products pass visual inspection
- 100% inspected for shunt resistance and reverse current
- PID-free products which pass PID test up to 1,000hrs. (Test conditions: -1000V, Temperature: 85C, Moisture: 85%)
- Proven track-record of high quality, performance and reliability
- High parallel resistance selection: ensures cells with high output performance under low illuminance conditions
- Stable performance in extreme environmental conditions (high temperature, high moisture, extreme cold)
- Conforms to RoHS/SVHC standards
Working closely with our supply partners and organizations including U.S-based SEIA, we help solar manufacturers and PV developers worldwide lower lead times, unlock inventory dollars, improve cash flow and manage risk across the supply chain.