Mono PERC Solar ModulesHigh-efficiency Solar Panels for EPCs, Installers and Contractors
Mono PERC Solar Panels for Commercial and Utility-scale Projects
Mono PERC Solar Panel Solutions
Exceeding all industry standards and certifications, our monocrystalline PERC solar panels are available in white (higher power) and all-black (sleeker aesthetic) PV backsheet variants. They come with a standard 25-year warranty, which guarantees maximum performance throughout the lifetime of the PV system.
- High-performance mono PERC cell structure.
- Exceptional performance under low-light and high temperature conditions.
- Higher energy density per square foot than conventional monocrystalline cells.
- Increased light absorption, as unabsorbed light is reflected back to the solar cell.
- Extended cable lengths for easier installation; Elegant and modern panel design.
- Superior anti-reflective coating captures more light to deliver increased efficiency.
- Enhanced junction box sealing protects against moisture and extends product life.
Monocrystalline PERC Cell Technology Explained
The standard monocrystalline cell presents a uniform back surface field (BSF), whereas the mono PERC solar cell presents local BSF atop passivation and SINx capping layers, which significantly improves the capture of light and electrons.
Related Products & Services
Global inventory management solutions for solar manufacturers, project developers, EPCs, installers and contractors.
PV material financing programs to optimize capital, accelerate cash flow and minimize risk for solar suppliers and buyers.