PV Encapsulant MaterialPhotovoltaic encapsulant film for solar module manufacturers
PV Encapsulant Material for Solar Module Manufacturing
Targray PV encapsulant material offers comprehensive protection and embedding of the solar cell to ensure a long life for your solar modules. Available exclusively through Targray, this thermoplastic encapsulant material offers a number of advantages when compared to traditional, EVA-based encapsulants, including:
- Considerably improved damp heat and UV stability.
- Reduced water absorption and water vapor permeability.
- Easier & simpler to store; cooling not required.
- Acetic acid does not form due to hydrolysis. This greatly minimizes the risk of cell corrosion.
- High transparency and adhesion yields improved solar panel performance and durability.
- Commercial quantities can be produced in thicknesses between 25 – 460 μm, as per customer requirements.
Better Encapsulation for a Lower Cost-per-Watt
Ideally suited for encapsulation of c-Si and thin film photovoltaic modules, our encapsulant material offers greater module stability and improved electrical performance than EVA-based films. This in turn can improve the reliability and extend the service life of solar photovoltaic modules.
Compatible with a wide range of module technologies, Targray’s backsheet & encapsulant materials can help photovoltaic manufacturers maximize their cell quality & consistency, while significantly lower their manufacturing cost-per-watt. For additional product information and detailed product specifications, please contact us.
Related Products & Services
Solar Silicon Wafers
Solar silicon wafers manufactured to the desired specifications of PV cell and solar panel producers.
A full range of monocrystalline and multicrystalline PV cells for solar manufacturers and developers.
Mono, multi, bifacial, and mono perc solar modules for PV developers, EPCs, installers & contractors.