Solar PV GlassPhotovoltaic Glass Solutions for Solar Panel Manufacturers
High-efficiency Solar Glass Materials
Targray supplies solar PV glass materials engineered to enhance the conversion efficiency and power output of solar photovoltaic panels. Our product portfolio features tempered, ultra-clear solar glass solutions with anti-reflective coating that diminishes reflectivity and improves light transmission. It is supported by a suite of solar procurement solutions and services designed to help businesses of all sizes lower their material procurement costs, unlock value and accelerate growth.
Patterned Solar PV Glass
Ultra-clear, patterned solar PV glass solutions engineered to help maximize light transmission while minimizing absorption and reflectivity – characteristics which contribute to improving overall conversion efficiency in solar cells.
- Glass density: ≈2.5g/cc
- Solar transmittance (3.2mm): ≥91%
- Glass iron content: ≤120ppm
- Poisson’s ratio: ≈0.2
- Young’s modulus of elasticity: ≈73GPa
- Tensile strength: ≈42MPa
- Hemispherical emissivity: ≈0.84
- Expansion coefficient: 9.03×10m/k
- Softening point: ≈720℃
- Annealing point: ≈550℃
- Strain point: ≈500℃
Tempered Solar Glass with Anti-reflective Coating
The solar glass materials we provide can be coated with a cutting-edge anti-reflective film prior to glass tempering. The anti-reflective coating – developed using an advanced nanoporous silica technology – further reduces reflectivity and improves light transmission to raise the conversion efficiency and power output of PV modules.
- Approximately 2.54% greater transmittance than uncoated equivalent
- Diffuses reflectiveness of glass surface, lowering light polution to environment
- High-temperature tempering ensures film is firmly binded to PV glass
- Resistance to acid and alkali environment provides additional layer of protection for the cell
Working closely with our supply partners and organizations including U.S-based SEIA, Targray helps solar manufacturers and project developers worldwide enhance the sustainability of their supply chains. Contact us today to learn more.
Related Solar Materials
Solar silicon wafers manufactured to the desired specifications of PV cell and solar panel producers.
A full range of monocrystalline and multicrystalline PV cells for solar manufacturers and developers.