High-efficiency Solar Glass Materials
Targray supplies solar PV glass materials engineered to enhance the conversion efficiency and power output of solar photovoltaic panels. Our product portfolio features tempered, ultra-clear solar glass solutions with anti-reflective coating that diminishes reflectivity and improves light transmission. It is supported by a suite of solar procurement solutions and services designed to help businesses of all sizes lower their material procurement costs, unlock value and accelerate growth.
Patterned Solar PV Glass
Ultra-clear, patterned solar PV glass solutions engineered to help maximize light transmission while minimizing absorption and reflectivity – characteristics which contribute to improving overall conversion efficiency in solar cells.
- Glass density: ≈2.5g/cc
- Solar transmittance (3.2mm): ≥91%
- Glass iron content: ≤120ppm
- Poisson’s ratio: ≈0.2
- Young’s modulus of elasticity: ≈73GPa
- Tensile strength: ≈42MPa
- Hemispherical emissivity: ≈0.84
- Expansion coefficient: 9.03×10m/k
- Softening point: ≈720℃
- Annealing point: ≈550℃
- Strain point: ≈500℃
Tempered Solar Glass with Anti-reflective Coating
The solar glass materials we provide can be coated with a cutting-edge anti-reflective film prior to glass tempering. The anti-reflective coating – developed using an advanced nanoporous silica technology – further reduces reflectivity and improves light transmission to raise the conversion efficiency and power output of PV modules.
- Approximately 2.54% greater transmittance than uncoated equivalent
- Diffuses reflectiveness of glass surface, lowering light polution to environment
- High-temperature tempering ensures film is firmly binded to PV glass
- Resistance to acid and alkali environment provides additional layer of protection for the cell
Working closely with our supply partners and organizations including U.S-based SEIA, Targray helps solar manufacturers and project developers worldwide enhance the sustainability of their supply chains. Contact us today to learn more.