Solar PV GlassPhotovoltaic Glass Solutions for Solar Panel Manufacturers
High-efficiency Solar Glass Materials
Patterned Solar PV Glass
Ultra-clear, patterned solar PV glass solutions engineered to help maximize light transmission while minimizing absorption and reflectivity – characteristics which contribute to improving overall conversion efficiency in solar cells.
- Glass density: ≈2.5g/cc
- Solar transmittance (3.2mm): ≥91%
- Glass iron content: ≤120ppm
- Poisson’s ratio: ≈0.2
- Young’s modulus of elasticity: ≈73GPa
- Tensile strength: ≈42MPa
- Hemispherical emissivity: ≈0.84
- Expansion coefficient: 9.03×10m/k
- Softening point: ≈720℃
- Annealing point: ≈550℃
- Strain point: ≈500℃
Tempered Solar Glass with Anti-reflective Coating
The solar glass materials we provide can be coated with a cutting-edge anti-reflective film prior to glass tempering. The anti-reflective coating – developed using an advanced nanoporous silica technology – further reduces reflectivity and improves light transmission to raise the conversion efficiency and power output of PV modules.
- Approximately 2.54% greater transmittance than uncoated equivalent
- Diffuses reflectiveness of glass surface, lowering light polution to environment
- High-temperature tempering ensures film is firmly binded to PV glass
- Resistance to acid and alkali environment provides additional layer of protection for the cell
Working closely with our supply partners and organizations including U.S-based SEIA, Targray helps solar manufacturers and project developers worldwide enhance the sustainability of their supply chains. Contact us today to learn more.
Related Products & Services
Global inventory management solutions for solar manufacturers, project developers, EPCs, installers and contractors.
PV material financing programs to optimize capital, accelerate cash flow and minimize risk for solar suppliers and buyers.
+1 (514) 695-8095
Speak with a representative