Bifacial Solar CellsDelivering increased power output at a lower cost
Front and Rear Contact Cells for Increased Power Generation
Targray’s market-driven portfolio of bifacial solar cells features products engineered to deliver more power over a smaller surface area, at a lower overall cost than similar PV solutions. Built using best-in-class PV materials, our bifacial cells produce energy from light striking both sides of the module:
- Ultra-high efficiency PV cell solution optimized for residential and commercial uses.
- Delivers up to 50% more energy output than conventional solar cell designs.
- Built using n-type mono, p-type mono or multi-crystalline cell materials.
- Superior reliability and performance, producing the lowest defect rate in the industry.
- Supported by just-in-time manufacturing for on-time project delivery.
- Eligible for Targray’s Solar material financing program.
Bifacial Solar Cell Quality Standards
Targray bifacial solar cells are fully certified and supported by a robust product warranty:
- ULC ORD C1703, UL 1703 certified.
- Listed by the California Energy Commission (CEC).
- Type 2 UL Fire Rating; Type 1 available upon request.
- Produced in an ISO 9001:2008 rated factory.
- Supported by a standard 12-year product warranty.
- 30-year power performance guarantee.
- Regular calibration of test equipment using Fraunhofer ISE reference cell.
Solar Supply Chain Solutions for the Road Ahead
Working closely with solar industry organizations including the International Solar Energy Society (ISES), the American Solar Energy Society (ASES), and the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), the Targray Solar Division is focused on helping PV manufacturers, EPCs, installers, contractors and solar project developers worldwide with supply chain solutions and trade financing programs designed to unlock value and maximize growth. For more information about our PV modules and supply solutions, please contact us.