Multicrystalline Solar ModulesMulti Solar Panel Solutions for EPCs and PV Project Developers
High-efficiency Solar Panels for Commercial and Utility-scale Projects
Targray Multi Solar Module Features
Our multi PV module solutions are ideally suited for the evolving needs of today’s photovoltaics industry. Trusted by solar project developers, EPCs, installers and contractors worldwide, the multicrystalline solar panels we supply are manufactured using best-in-class raw materials and subject to strict quality control:
- High Cell-To-Module ratio through precise cell conversion efficiency sorting.
- Classified efficiency grade by both minimum power and current.
- Excellent electrical long-term stability and reliability.
- Low breakage rate by using high-quality, stable wafers.
- 100% screened for reverse current and shunt resistance.
- Easy to solder thanks to high quality conductive materials and regular monitor soldering properties.
What is a Multicrystalline Solar Module?
Multicrystalline solar panels (sometimes referred to as polycrystalline) are made from silicon, similar to their monocrystalline counterparts. Instead of using a single crystal of silicon, however, multicrystalline manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the solar panel wafers. Multicrystalline solar modules contain many crystals in each cell, which inhibits the movement of electrons and leads to lower efficiency compared to mono modules. On the other hand, they are the least expensive commercial module technology on the market today.
|Monocrystalline Modules||Multicrystalline Modules|
|Cost||More costly||Less costly|
|Efficiency||More efficient||Less efficient|
|Aesthetics||Black uniform hue||Blotchy blue hue|
|Longevity||25+ years||25+ years|
Related Products & Services
Global inventory management solutions for solar manufacturers, project developers, EPCs, installers and contractors.
PV material financing programs to optimize capital, accelerate cash flow and minimize risk for solar suppliers and buyers.