Solar Ribbon MaterialsPV cell tabbing ribbons for solar module manufacturers
Tabbing Ribbons for Solar PV Module Production
Targray’s solar ribbon materials portfolio meets the stringent requirements of commercial PV manufacturers today. Characterized by their excellent uniformity, solderability, and elongation, our solar tabbing ribbons can deliver a yield rate upwards of 98.5%, enabling manufacturers to increase productivity while keeping manufacturing costs low. For a look at our high-performance ribbon options, consult the table below. For other options, please contact the Solar Division.
High-performance Structured PV Ribbons
Manufactured in Germany using state-of-the-art roll-clad tinning and precision slitting processes, our high-performance PV ribbon options deliver improved module performance, superior surface quality and long-term stability for solar module producers.
- Structured solar ribbon that reflects incoming sunlight from the connector to the cell
- Delivers 3% increases in module performance (e.g. 310W instead of 300W), enabling higher selling price
- Silver-clad connectors enhances electric conductivity, reduces pressure on cell edges vs standard connectors
- Developed in Germany based on the technology concept of a leading German Research Institute
High-precision Cladded Connectors
- Produced via cutting-edge roll-cladding process that delivers uniform tin and silver surfaces
- No fluxes or additives for surface tinning required; Auto-adhesive surfaces possible
- Can be produced in a broad range of thicknesses and widths
- RoHS / REACH compliant materials
Working closely with our supply partners and organizations including U.S-based SEIA, Targray helps solar manufacturers and project developers worldwide enhance the sustainability of their supply chains. Contact us today to learn more.
Related Solar Materials
Solar silicon wafers manufactured to the desired specifications of PV cell and solar panel producers.
A full range of monocrystalline and multicrystalline PV cells for solar manufacturers and developers.