Solar Ribbon MaterialsPV cell tabbing ribbons for solar module manufacturers
Tabbing Ribbons for Solar Photovoltaics Production
High-performance Structured PV Ribbons
Manufactured in Germany using state-of-the-art roll-clad tinning and precision slitting processes, our high-performance PV ribbon options deliver improved module performance, superior surface quality and long-term stability for solar module producers.
- Structured solar ribbon that reflects incoming sunlight from the connector to the cell
- Delivers 3% increases in module performance (e.g. 310W instead of 300W), enabling higher selling price
- Silver-clad connectors enhances electric conductivity, reduces pressure on cell edges vs standard connectors
- Developed in Germany based on the technology concept of a leading German Research Institute
High-precision Cladded Connectors
- Produced via cutting-edge roll-cladding process that delivers uniform tin and silver surfaces
- No fluxes or additives for surface tinning required; Auto-adhesive surfaces possible
- Can be produced in a broad range of thicknesses and widths
- RoHS / REACH compliant materials
+1 (514) 695-8095
To speak with a Targray representative.
Solar Supply Chain Solutions
Since 2005, Targray solar PV materials and supply chain solutions have played an important part in making solar energy a viable alternative to traditional energy sources. Our solar materials, components and finished products help leading PV manufacturers, solar suppliers, project developers and EPCs worldwide lower the cost-per-watt their energy solutions can deliver to end users.
The Solar Division is committed to providing differentiated value to partners through ongoing product and process innovation. Our interdisciplinary team works jointly with partners on enhancing product features, earning new customers, lowering lead times, unlocking inventory dollars, improving cash flow and managing global supply risk.