Solar Ribbon MaterialsPV cell tabbing ribbons for solar module manufacturers
Tabbing Ribbons for Solar PV Module Production
High-performance Structured PV Ribbons
Manufactured in Germany using state-of-the-art roll-clad tinning and precision slitting processes, our high-performance PV ribbon options deliver improved module performance, superior surface quality and long-term stability for solar module producers.
- Structured solar ribbon that reflects incoming sunlight from the connector to the cell
- Delivers 3% increases in module performance (e.g. 310W instead of 300W), enabling higher selling price
- Silver-clad connectors enhances electric conductivity, reduces pressure on cell edges vs standard connectors
- Developed in Germany based on the technology concept of a leading German Research Institute
High-precision Cladded Connectors
- Produced via cutting-edge roll-cladding process that delivers uniform tin and silver surfaces
- No fluxes or additives for surface tinning required; Auto-adhesive surfaces possible
- Can be produced in a broad range of thicknesses and widths
- RoHS / REACH compliant materials
Working closely with our supply partners and organizations including U.S-based SEIA, Targray helps solar manufacturers and project developers worldwide enhance the sustainability of their supply chains. Contact us today to learn more.
Related Products & Services
Global inventory management solutions for solar manufacturers, project developers, EPCs, installers and contractors.
PV material financing programs to optimize capital, accelerate cash flow and minimize risk for solar suppliers and buyers.
+1 (514) 695-8095
Speak with a representative