Monocrystalline Solar ModulesMono Solar Panel Solutions for EPCs and PV Project Developers
High-efficiency Solar Panels for Commercial and Utility-scale Projects
Targray Mono Solar Module Features
Our mono PV module solutions are ideally suited to the evolving needs of today’s photovoltaics industry. Trusted by solar project developers, EPCs, installers and contractors worldwide, our monocrystalline solar modules are manufactured using best-in-class raw materials and subject to strict quality control:
- High Cell-To-Module ratio through precise cell conversion efficiency sorting.
- Excellent electrical long-term stability and reliability.
- Low breakage rate through the use of highly qualified and stable wafers.
- High quality homogeneous appearance by sorting into defined color classes.
- 100% screened for reverse current and shunt resistance.
- Offers excellent solderability through the use of quality conductive materials.
What is a Monocrystalline Solar Module?
Monocrystalline solar modules are panels assembled using ‘mono’ cells – solar cells composed of single-crystal silicon. The single-crystal composition enables electrons to move more freely than in a multi-crystal configuration. Consequently, monocrystalline solar panels deliver a higher efficiency than their multicrystalline counterparts.
|Monocrystalline Modules||Multicrystalline Modules|
|Cost||More costly||Less costly|
|Efficiency||More efficient||Less efficient|
|Aesthetics||Black uniform hue||Blotchy blue hue|
|Longevity||25+ years||25+ years|
Related Products & Services
Global inventory management solutions for solar manufacturers, project developers, EPCs, installers and contractors.
PV material financing programs to optimize capital, accelerate cash flow and minimize risk for solar suppliers and buyers.