Electrode Materials for Lithium-ion BatteriesCoated Cathode & Anode Electrodes for battery cell manufacturers
Targray Coated Electrode Materials for Battery Manufacturing
Targray supplies coated battery electrode materials for lithium-ion cell manufacturers. We can produce coated cathode and anode electrode materials in accordance with our customers’ requirements for lithium-ion batteries, in both 5x10’’ sheets and commercial size rolls. Our battery electrodes are sourced via an exclusive North American distribution agreement with Litarion®, a leading German EV electrode manufacturer and one of the largest European suppliers of lithium-ion cells.
Our coated electrode materials exhibit an extraordinary set of performance properties, including outstanding cycle life (even at full depth of discharge), superior energy density and high power capability. Thanks to serial production—certified ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949—Targray is able to consistently meet the demands of customers through Litarion’s standardization of quality. The result, post-application, is a superior class of product.
Targray understands the quality requirements for coated electrodes in lithium-ion battery applications, which is why our partnership with Litarion provides customers with nothing short of the best available technologies.
- Material, recipe and processing allow for a unique combination of cycle and calendar life, energy density, power capability, temperature stability and more.
- Continuous coating (stripe coating) and intermittent coating (pattern coating), for customization across applications.
- Electrode design optimized for a broad range of target applications, including EV, PHEV, industrial, stationary and more, served upon request.
- A 500MWh/year capacity that meets the longstanding needs of li-ion applications.
Customers with unique specifications for their coated electrodes choose Targray because of our ability to consistently meet those demands. We have the ability to tailor numerous variables, to deliver a customized product that adheres to standards based on:
- Area weight
- Choice of active materials and substrates
- Continuous stripes or pattern geometry
- Width up to 650 mm.
- Roller bending and slitting to target geometry
- High performance, active materials (selected types of graphite, amorphous carbon, NMC, etc.)
Targray can provide coated electrodes to meet your exact specifications and applications, and we’re pleased to consult with you about those needs.Contact us today to find out more.
Targray supplies prismatic cans and lids for Lithium-ion car battery manufacturers.
Targray offers Copper and Nickel Foils depending on the application of the Li-ion battery.
Our Lithium-ion battery raw materials portfolio includes Aqueous and PVDF Binders.
+1 (514) 695-8095
To discuss your needs with a materials expert.