Lithium Carbonate Powder for Battery Manufacturing
Targray is a leading supplier of battery-grade Lithium Carbonate for manufacturers of Lithium-ion Battery Cathode materials. Our Li2CO3 product portfolio has been developed in collaboration with one of the world’s top mining and chemical industry suppliers. It features several grades of Li2CO3, optimized for use by Cathode and Electrolyte precursor materials manufacturers. Additional information is provided in the table below:
Li2CO3 of 99.5% purity – Standard battery grade Lithium Carbonate
- Standard battery-grade material recommended for use in Li-ion battery precursors to portable electronics applications.
- Average particle granularity of < 6 microns.
- Low mineral impurities.
- Low water content (0.4%).
- Li2CO3 content guaranteed to be 99.5% or better.
Li2CO3 of 99.9% purity – Enhanced grade Lithium Carbonate for xEV use
- Enhanced-grade Lithium Carbonate material.
- Recommended for use in Li-ion battery precursors to xEV applications.
- Average particle granularity of between 2 to 5 microns.
- Extremely low mineral impurities.
- Low water content (0.3%).
- Li2CO3 content guaranteed to be 99.9% or better.
Li2CO3 of 99.99%, 99.995% and 99.999% purity – Superior grade Lithium Carbonate for xEV and special applications
- Superior-grade Lithium Carbonate material.
- Recommended for use in Li-ion battery precursors to xEV and special applications.
- Virtual absence of mineral impurities (<3 ppm).
- No water content.
- Material guaranteed to meet listed specifications.
Working with supply partners and organizations including the Electrochemical Society and NAATBatt International, we help lithium-ion battery manufacturers and researchers worldwide commercialize ambitious new energy storage technologies.
Related Battery Materials
Lithium Hydroxide Powder
Targray is a leading supplier of high purity Lithium Hydroxide Powder for Li-ion battery precursor manufacturers.
Cathode materials for li ion battery manufacturing. Products include binders, foils, and cathode active materials (NMC, NCA, LMO, LCO).
High performance battery electrolyte solutions. Produced with LiPF6 salt and a high phosphorous content flame retardant, DMMP.
An anode foil portfolio of copper current collectors including Electrodeposited (ED), rolled annealed (RA) and roll-clad Cu foils.
Pouch Cell Material
Aluminum laminate composite pouch material for large lithium-ion batteries used in electric vehicle and energy storage applications.
Annealed, ED nickel foil materials. Engineered to meet the performance demands of lithium ion battery manufacturers.