Cathode Material Solutions for Battery Manufacturers
Targray supplies a full portfolio of cathode active materials developed to provide robust performance, energy, density and capacity for lithium-ion battery manufacturers. Our cathode formulations provide added value over comparable cathode active materials. Their exceptional performance characteristics have been confirmed by some of the energy storage sector’s most respected research organizations.
Delivering Next-Generation Energy Efficiency
A number of Targray Cathode active materials, including our Nickel Manganese Cobalt (NMC 622, NMC 811, NMC 532), Lithium Manganese Spinel (LMO), and Lithium Nickel Manganese Spinel (LNMO) formulas, have been used by U.S.-based Argonne National Laboratory to achieve exceptional energy efficiency in lab tests. These materials are now being made available in large quantities to companies around the world focused on commercializing the next generation of battery energy storage technologies.
- NMC (NCM) – Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese Oxide (LiNiCoMnO2)
- LFP – Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4/C)
- LNMO – Lithium Nickel Manganese Spinel (LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4)
- NCA – Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide (LiNiCoAlO2)
- LMO – Lithium Manganese Oxide (LiMn2O4)
- LCO – Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LiCoO2)