Battery-grade Copper FoilAnode foil materials for Lithium-ion Battery Manufacturers
High-performance Copper Foil Rolls for LiB Manufacturing
Targray is a leading North American supplier of battery-grade copper foil – a material primarily used as the current collector of the anode in lithium-ion batteries. We supply a wide range of state-of-the-art Cu foils, ranging from 5μm-12μm in thickness and reputed for their exceptional tensile strength and high elongation.
Our high-performance foils are manufactured via a unique process which involves dissolving, electroplating and roll slitting. We combine strict quality management practices with roll-to-roll handling technology to ensure our customers are consistently receiving the best quality copper foil for their battery manufacturing projects. For more information about our copper anode product lines, consult the table below. For purchasing inquiries, please contact us.
ED Copper Foils
- Standard battery-grade copper anode product line for various LiB applications.
- Cost-effective foils available in thicknesses ranging from 6μm-10μm.
- Highly reliable foil characterized by its uniform thickness and surface roughness.
- Includes a variant designed to increase elongation rate in cylindrical batteries.
High Elongation Copper Foils
- Battery-grade copper anode with superior tensile strength and elongation.
- Reduces the amount of wrinkling, folding and fracturing during cell manufacturing.
- Low deformation at high pressure, which allows for more active material coating to be added.
- Well-suited for the application of metal bases active materials (i.e. Si or Sn).
Ultra thin Copper Foils
- Exceptionally thin (5μm) battery-grade copper foil with high tensile strength.
- Excellent handling properties – allows for high-capacity batteries to be produced at a lower cost.
- Available in commercial quantities for large-scale lithium-ion battery manufacturing.
- Ideal for LiB applications requiring light weight and compact design. (consumer electronics, drones)
Our Anode active materials portfolio is built to meet the needs of today’s lithium-ion battery industry.
Targray offers a variety of cathode active materials for use in li-ion battery manufacturing.
Our electrolyte solutions are made with LiPF6 salt and a phosphorous-rich flame retardant.