Lithium Hydroxide Powder for Battery Manufacturing & Research
Targray is a leading supplier of high purity Lithium Hydroxide Powder for Li-ion battery precursor manufacturers. Lithium hydroxide is an inorganic compound with the formula LiOH. It is a white hygroscopic crystalline material. It is soluble in water and slightly soluble in ethanol. It is available commercially in anhydrous form and as the monohydrate (LiOH•H2O), both of which are strong bases.
Targray has partnered with one of the world’s leading mining and chemical industry suppliers to develop its battery grade Lithium Hydroxide Monohydrate (LiOH•H2O) product portfolio. Several grades of LiOH•H2O are optimized and made available to Cathode and Electrolyte precursor materials manufacturers, Additional information is provided in the table below:
LiOH•H2O of 55% purity – Standard grade Lithium Hydroxide Powder
- Standard grade material, recommended for use in industrial applications.
- Low mineral impurities.
- Low water solubility.
- Content guaranteed to be 55% or better.
LiOH•H2O of 99% purity – Battery grade Lithium Hydroxide for xEV use
- Enhanced grade battery material, recommended for use in Li-ion battery precursors to xEV applications
- Very low mineral impurities.
- Very low water and HCI solubility.
- Content guaranteed to be 99% or better.
LiOH•H2O of 99.3% purity – Superior grade Lithium Hydroxide for xEV and special applications
- Superior-grade Lithium Hydroxide material.
- Recommended for use in Li-ion battery precursors to xEV and special applications.
- Virtual absence of mineral impurities (< 0.3%)
- Very low water and HCl solubility.
- Content guaranteed to be 99.3% or better.
Working with supply partners and organizations including the Electrochemical Society and NAATBatt International, we help lithium-ion battery manufacturers and researchers worldwide commercialize ambitious new energy storage technologies.
Related Battery Materials
Lithium Carbonate Powders
We do supply battery-grade Lithium Carbonate to manufacturers of Lithium-ion Battery Cathode materials.
Cathode materials for li ion battery manufacturing. Products include binders, foils, and cathode active materials (NMC, NCA, LMO, LCO).
High performance battery electrolyte solutions. Produced with LiPF6 salt and a high phosphorous content flame retardant, DMMP.
An anode foil portfolio of copper current collectors including Electrodeposited (ED), rolled annealed (RA) and roll-clad Cu foils.
Pouch Cell Material
Aluminum laminate composite pouch material for large lithium-ion batteries used in electric vehicle and energy storage applications.
Annealed, ED nickel foil materials. Engineered to meet the performance demands of lithium ion battery manufacturers.