Battery Electrolyte SolutionsHigh purity non-aqueous LiPF6 lithium-ion battery electrolyte
LiPF6 Battery Electrolyte for Li-ion Cell Manufacturers
Our high purity battery electrolyte product line was developed to meet the needs of today’s lithium-ion battery manufacturers and researchers. Engineered to optimize the performance of advanced lithium-ion cells, our electrolyte solutions are composed of organic solvents, LIPF6 salt and various additives. They are used by battery manufacturers and research centers alike to produce li-ion cells for a variety of battery applications, from consumer electronics to electric vehicles.
The Role of Electrolyte in Lithium-ion Batteries
Electrolyte plays a key role in transporting the positive lithium ions between the cathode and anode. The most commonly used electrolyte is comprised of lithium salt, such as LiPF6 in an organic solution.
Battery Electrolyte Additives
In addition to lithium salt, a range of additives needs to be included in the finished electrolyte to give the required properties to the electrolyte solution. These li-ion battery electrolyte additives improve the stability preventing dendritic formation and degradation of the solution. The specific electrolyte formulation will vary depending on the specific anode and cathode materials being used, however it is important to keep in mind that the specific additives will impact overall battery performance, especially in high energy density automotive battery applications.
About Our Electrolyte Solutions
- Complete line of preset LiPF6 electrolyte solutions for battery manufacturing.
- Notable improvement of the large current discharge performance.
- Good cycle life, high conductivity and high rate of discharge.
- Good performance at a wide range of temperatures.
- Excellent thermal and hydrolytic stability.
- Excellent anti-overcharging performance.
- Customization options based for specific projects.
- High Purity LiPF6 option: >99.5%, free acid <50 ppm, Water <20 ppm
Related Products & Services
High performance graphite anode powders for li-ion cell manufacturing. Products include natural, artificial and composite graphite.
Dry cells for battery manufacturers, start-ups and R&D labs. Available in NCA, LCO, NMC and LNMO cathode chemistries.